Principles that define my philosophy of life:
- Someone who spends his entire life ‘learning’ is more superior that a corrupt person with lots of money.
- Someone who believes that there is always more to learn, is superior than someone who thinks he knows all.
- Someone who believes in god or has a strong faith in something is more superior than a person who thinks he is god.
- Someone who acts, behaves and perceives things knowing that, he could lose everything in one second, is more superior than a person who hoards things.
- Someone who is not angered, is not jealous or selfish, or cunning – Someone who maintains the innocence of a child – is more superior than a person who takes advantage of others.
- Someone who does not think whether he is superior or inferior and goes on with life thinking everyone is equal – is more superior than anyone who is judgmental.
- Someone who has a purpose, a motive, an aim in life is more superior than a person who lives frivolously.
- Someone who lives in the present, plans for the future and learns from the past is more learned and superior than someone who thinks it’s now or never.
- Someone who accepts his weaknesses, grows over them and continues to discover himself is more superior than someone who is not connected with himself.
- Someone who reads this article and analyzes himself and not others – is more superior than someone who spends time in worthless comparisons.
- No one’s inferior, no one’s superior – It’s all a perception – and someone who understands this reality – is more superior than any of the above mentioned people.